Park Si Yeon


Park Si-yeon (born Park Mi-seon on March 29, 1979, in Busan) is a South Korean actress. As a child, Park Si-yeon first displayed talent for singing, saying, "When I was young, I used to be so shy that I cried when I was told to sing in front of my dad on the Lunar New Year. My mom ended up sending me to a singing academy, hoping it would help me get over my shyness, but the strange thing is that I couldn't sing in front of my mom but I wasn't nervous at all on stage." In 1990, the fifth grader won the top prize in a children's music contest on KBS.

Park attended high school and college in the United States, graduating with a Journalism degree from Long Island University. In 2000, Park entered in the regional Miss Seoul beauty pageant, placing third. She then competed in the national Miss Korea beauty pageant and won second runner-up.


Park first became known to the Korean public not through her acting roles, but as the girlfriend of popular singer-actor Eric Mun (from K-pop boy band Shinhwa), whom she began dating in 2004. Her relationship with Mun overshadowed her acting career during her early years, with the public commonly identifying her as "Eric's girlfriend".[28] In an interview with The Korea Herald, Park said it took about 10 different roles before the tag of "Eric's girlfriend" vanished from the public's perception of her, adding that the only positive of the tag was that she loved him. The couple broke up in 2007.

In an August 2010 interview with Cosmopolitan, Park said, "These days the thing I most think about is, ‘Have I lived well?’ I’m happy when I film dramas or movies, but in this kind of life you should turn back and take stock of your life at least once, and I think that time has come. I want to love. I want to marry soon and live boisterously."

On November 19, 2011 at the Seoul Hyatt Hotel, Park married Park Sang-hun, an office worker at a small company four years her senior. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Si-yeon


The Scent | Gantongeul Gidarineun Namja (2012) - Kim Soo-Jin
Marine Boy | Marinboi (2009) - Choi Yu-Ri
Dachimawa Lee (2008) - Mari
Zig Zag Love (2008) (2008) - Ra Young
A Love | Sarang (2007) - Mi-Ju
The Fox Family | Gumiho gajok (2006) - daughter fox #1
TV Dramas

The Innocent Man | Sesang Eodiedo Eobneun Chakan Namja (KBS2 / 2012) - Han Jae-Hee
The Greatest Love | Choigowei Sarang (MBC / 2011) - Kim Hee-Jin (cameo)
Coffee House | Keopi Hawooseu (SBS / 2010) - Seo Eun-Young
The Slingshot | Namja yiyagi (KBS2 / 2009) -Sung Kyung-Ah
Bittersweet Life | Dalkomhan Insaeng (MBC / 2008) - Hong Da-Ae
On Air (2008) - Herself (Cameo) Ep. 3
When Spring Comes | Kkotpineun Bomi Omyeon (KBS2 / 2007) - Oh Yeong-ju
Yeon Gae So Mun (SBS / 2006-2007) - Cheon Gwan-Nyeo
My Girl (SBS / 2006) - Kim Se-Hyun
Come Back Soon-ae! | Dolahhwayo Sunaesshi (2006 / SBS) - stewardess on last airplane (guest appearance)
Lotus Lantern (CCTV, 2005) - (guest)
Han Xue Bao Ma (CCTV / 2005)
Feng Qiu Huang (CCTV / 2004)
TV Movies

Drama Special - Red Candy | Deurama Seupeseol - Bbalgangsatang (KBS2 / 2010) - Yu-Hee

















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
android tablet © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score